Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
||Highly attractive package
||6th March 2019
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange (SGX), creating technologies to enable the Digital Economy and are in the foundation of computing principles, grounded on mathematical models. Their solution suite provides retail banks with a range of banking software that enables them to address their core banking, customer management, online banking, mobile banking and card management requirements.
They are looking for a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) and to be based in Singapore.
- Lead Product Strategy, Product Development and Solutions Consulting function.
- Lead the strategy for technology platforms, partnerships and external relationships.
- Track, analyze and monitor technology performance metrics.
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in the technology landscape.
- Take the initiative in product thought leadership, innovation and creativity.
- Oversee all system design and changes in system architecture.
- Tactical / Operational:
- Represent technological agenda during staff meetings and hiring decisions.
- Identify, compare, select and implement best fit technology solutions to meet current and future needs.
- Develop, track and control the development of annual operating and capital budgets for purchasing, staffing and operations.
- Manage and optimize infrastructure assets to satisfy internal financial targets.
- Create overall technology standards and practices across products and ensure adherence.
- Consolidate technology platforms across our products and prepare enhancement plans to best fit industry best practices.
- Work closely with Marketing, Business Development and Operations to define and deliver new products and enhancements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or relevant field.
- 10+ years’ software engineering and IT experience in BFSI domain.
- Proven track record of leading technology initiatives for software product organizations.
- Familiarity with Banking and Financial software products and SDLC frameworks & best practices.
- Exceptional project management and organization skills.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Rachel at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!