Chief Operating Officer, Southern Region
Email Wai Ling
||Johor Bahru, Malaysia
||Up to MYR 600,000 per annum
||19th March 2018
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a one of Malaysia’s top property developers. The Company has core competencies in macro township development; high-rise residential, commercial, retail and integrated development; as well as property management and project & construction services. They are looking for a Chief Operating Officer, Southern Region who will be in charged of the overall achievement of the projects deliverables and smooth operation of the organization, which include Business Development, Retail Management, Property Management, and Southern Region portfolio.
- Build and maintain a good rapport and healthy relationship with the Stakeholders.
- Decision maker on the financial budgets of the current and future projects developments.
- Accountable to lead for new business opportunities by:
- Conducting feasibility studies / research regarding potential future businesses.
- Identify and recommendations to the management on fresh business opportunities.
- Maximize investment returns through negotiation of deals from project development.
- Execute BD activities including increasing partnerships with companies.
- Accountable to lead the operations of Property Management including condo & residential management, DCS, Marina Management, and quality system.
- Accountable to lead the Retail Management operations and performance including Mall Management, Car Park Management, Hospitality, Leasing, Credit Control, MAP, and AP & Events on the basis of profit and ROI.
- In charge of the overall operations of the Southern Region projects including financial budgets including sales, profit and loss, approval of all layout plans, procurement & maintenance of assets and award of contracts in accordance to Discretionary Authoring Limit (DAL).
- Create a motivating and encouraging environment for other team members.
- Ensure the integrated commercial success of the organization.
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction through quality services, excellent services and services guarantee.
- Strategize and monitor short and long-term investments strategies and programs to drive client acquisition, customer retention and penetration in support of the company business goals.
- Undertake any other tasks and assignments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or any relevant qualifications.
- Master’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- At least 16 years’ of working experience with a minimum of 8 years in a senior management position.
- Strong sense of Business Management. Sheer passion and dedication towards work.
- Excellent leadership skills and able to supervise and manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal negotiation skills.
- Ability to deal with shifting priorities and issues inherent to a fast growing publicly traded organization.
- Good communication and networking skills.
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly & comprehend complex technical topics and specialized information.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Wai Ling at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!