Chief Head of Sales and Distribution
Email Wai Ling
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||MYR 1,200,000 per annum
||17th December 2020
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is the leading multi-platform global entertainment media provider in Malaysia. As part of their expansion program to meet their client’s needs, they are looking for a person for the above role.
- Strategy Development & Implementation of Customer Growth Strategy & Business Plans including P&L for Subscription Revenue, Cost Management, and Market Share Growth.
- Spearheads the sales and distribution department’s strategies and development initiatives, and accountable for the overall country sales performance.
- Formulate sales visions and provide sales leadership to entire team. This include the Branch Managers and Regional Managers across the branches nationwide.
- Development of effective distribution strategy and channel mix to ensure profitability and productivity of all sales channels.
- Drive new business growth and securing revenue opportunities in a highly penetrated market, including formulating effective and profitable growth strategies.
- Institutionalizes sales performance and management to ensure governance of KPIs, new project and process methodologies, sales risks management, issues and inter departmental dependencies and key milestones.
- Shape the vision, strategy and map end to end digital customer journey to accelerate acquisition and upsell, increase customer satisfaction, loyalty, and advocacy.
- Customer Account Management to ensure customer accounts are processed and fulfilled according to ensure customer satisfaction and earlier revenue generation.
- Work closely with all divisions and Analytics intelligence team to develop customer insights and behavioral analysis.
- Build network with expertise in the digital forefront and collaborate with digital leaders to keep abreast in digital innovations and emerging trends to develop best practices and actionable digital revenue plans for the organization.
- Drives new business development, digital initiatives which will result in new customer and digital revenue growth, increase value, and promote efficiencies and cost saving. This include identifying talent gaps and builds organizational capability for both business development and innovation of digital solutions.
- Installer Management – Availability to meet business demand through effective capacity planning and productivity controls including adherence to safety guidelines and performance for customer satisfaction.
- After Sales Management to ensure effective after sales support within the set timelines and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Business Continuity to operate in the manner governed by the company’s Occupational Risk Management (ORM) requirements for Safety & Health and Business Continuity.
- Work with HQ Operations for Process Improvement in the Regions to support a better Customer Experience and drive operational efficiencies.
- Financial Management to ensure operating and capital expenses are within budgets.
- More than 20 years of experience in Sales, Retail, Customer Sales function.
- Degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent.
- Preferably from related industry i.e., technology, media, telecommunications, banking, or entertainment industries.
- Currently in a leader function reporting directly to the CEO or Managing Director and is responsible for retail/customer sales function nationwide, including managing a large organisation team, and is responsible for P&L.
- Change Management / Business Transformation experience.
- Good comprehension of business financial drivers, customer portfolio, market franchise, distribution, risk and operational framework.
- Proven experience in delivery excellent Customer Service and Total Quality Management.
- Proven, results oriented leader who is a high performer, excellent communicator, strategic, and operational leader with a flair for driving, coaching, mentoring and building teams to meet targets and results.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Wai Ling at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!