Business Process Analyst
||RM72,000-120,000 per annum
||26h February 2019
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is one of the leading communication providers in Malaysia. They are looking to recruit a Business Process Analyst for their team. The purpose of this role is to collaboratively plan, design and implement Business/IT Transformation program delivery on Business and Operational Processes to maximize simplification, streamlining of policies/procedures and drive improvements KPI) surrounding these changes.
- Contribute, plan and develop company-wide Business/IT Transformation program of work-stream Business Process into delivery-focused changes, through structured methodology.
- Contribute and support in Business Process stream, manage alignment and synergy with vendor, relevant stakeholders, and drive agreement with program work-streams. Design, develop and align business processes, recommend relevant policies changes, processes efficiency measures and analysis on business impacts with recommendation on next steps. Work closely with vendor, relevant business lead and technical capability delivery lead for optimal design.
- Contribute and document processes, standards and methodologies for detailed workstream activities and build awareness of relevant methodologies and processes within workstream and program. Monitor periodical progress and improvements on deliverables, through best-practices and learnings.
- Contribute towards delivery work-plan, to identify issues and resolution, to recommend and execute rectification plan. Work closely with Vendor, Business Process lead, Business Readiness lead and Change Management lead to ensure business continuity during cut-over and smooth deployment. Develop Process Performance measures, track and review in benefit realization analysis after changes implementation and monitor/track/analyse the post implementation impacts.
- To act as transformative change leadership, promote transformation changes and internet/digital mind set and behavioral. Drive efficiency, build awareness and share the knowledge of business principles, best practice and change priority across organization.
- A Bachelor’s Degree.
- Specialised in: Business Transformation Implementation (especially in Business Process Reengineering / Improvement and Business Impact Assessment)
- Industry knowledge in Telecommunications/Banking/Internet.
- Work Experience: 4 to 7 years, Total Relevant Experience: 3 to 5 years in Business Transformation in Business Process design and business impact assessment (preferably in Telco).
- Relevant experiences includes Business Domain of CRM/Billing, Customer Experience and Project Management Office.
- Deep knowledge of Business Process Design, with exposure involved in Detailed Business Process Design and implementation.
- Vertical industries of Telecommunications, Finance, Internet Services. Sound understanding of business principles and concepts.
- Strong skills in BPI and process design (e.g. Lean/ Six Sigma), Business consulting, project implementation, workshop facilitation, system testing.
- Demonstrate thought leadership with design thinking in internet/digital experience.
- Great communication, problem-solving, customer oriented mindset, passionate and engaging skill.
- Good leadership with coaching and influential ability.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Daesi at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!