||Business Management, Telecommunications
||Up to MYR 108,000
||30th December 2020
Our client is a leading telco operator. As part of their expansion program to meet their client’s needs, they are looking for a person for the above role.
Responsible to provide advanced, diversified, and confidential support to CXO, understand and have comprehensive knowledge of department and company operations, policies and procedures in performing a variety of routine and non-routine works within Sales & Service Division. Work closely with the division to develop strategies and framework, and be the keeper and guardian of the strategies and/or projects.
- Oversees the resource planning to ensure the number is within the optimal level and provide necessary advice to CXO when necessary.
- Assembles and analyzes information to prepare a variety of documents including agendas, correspondence, reports, and presentations.
- Attends business meeting, assess and identify new opportunities within the Division for enhancements and improvements.
- Works closely with CXO direct reports to ensure necessary timeline and objectives are achieved according to division overall strategic and direction.
- Prepares materials from vet, rough drafts into final materials.
- Manage and handle confidential information.
- Manage the overall internal and external communications.
- Organizes large meetings/events including coordinating agendas, planning logistics, meeting equipment needs, and more, such as Division Town Hall, Division Engagement activities, external meeting & functions for the division.
- Answers mail and inquiries on own initiative, follows up with other divisions/departments to ensure requests are carried out.
- Bachelor’s Degree or professional certification in relevant field.
- 3 – 5 years of relevant working experience in strategic and/or business planning capacity. Experience working with senior management level is highly preferred.
- Demonstrable analytical thinking & business insight.
- Good understanding of research methods and data analysis techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communications skill; ability to constructively deal with conflict and afford effective solutions, deal with others courteously and professionally, even in difficult situations.
- Keep deadlines straight and manage workload to business needs.
- Maintains confidentiality when necessary-, can judge situations that require discretion and acts confidentially even when not specifically directed.
- Possess personal traits: Mature, humble, honest, meticulous, self-starter, able to perform under pressure in a challenging environment.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Jesse at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!