Business Development Manager – Software Sales
||MYR 400,000 (OTE) per annum
||17th May 2018
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a global leader in providing information, analytical and marketing services to organizations and consumers to help manage the risk, reward of commercial and financial decision. They are looking for a Business Development Manager who is experience and passion in software sales.
- Perform consultative technical and sales and accordingly prepare presentations, proposals and quotations.
- Identify new opportunities to increase sales funnel.
- Provide basic technical support to customers and increase customer base.
- Maintain a good relationship with customers.
- Identify and penetrate new markets, industries and clients.
- At least Bachelor’s degree in relevant fields.
- At least 6-10 years related experience in selling complex software solutions.
- Good understanding & knowledge of software sales & the complete sales process.
- Responsible for representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Strong communication skills so as to relate to a broad range of technical and non-technical people.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!