Business Development Manager, HR Software
||Up to MYR 120,000
||30th December 2020
Our client is a HR software and professional predictive analytics solutions house, using AI to drive organizations’ resources management. As part of their expansion program to meet their client’s needs, they are looking for a person for the above role.
- Identify new business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Execute strong sales processes, supports the development of a full pipeline of sales prospects and demand generation for sustainable growth.
- Establish contact, develop & maintain relationships with prospects
- Maintains relationships with customers and partners in the pursuit and achievement of sales revenue.
- Establish and maintain accurate, timely and documented sales revenue forecasting procedures.
- Ensure there is a proper business case with clear ROI impact, on the standard proposal template.
- Follow-up closely with identified leads and nurture new opportunities from awareness to conversion.
- Scope client needs and identify current and future opportunities based on Company’s product roadmap.
- Review public information (e.g. new executive appointments, earnings statements, press releases) for the company and its competitors to remain updated on key industry trends and issues impacting the prospect.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing company-wide sales standards.
- 3-5 years of Enterprise sales experience.
- Outstanding sales execution track along sales cycle.
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills.
- Has an understanding of the tech product development cycle.
- A thorough understanding of the Human Resource industry is a plus.
- Has experience with HubSpot or other CRMs for sales pipeline tracking.
- Comfortable working with the following KPIs: New Leads & Partnerships, Pipeline Nurturing, Excellent CRM Hygiene, & Sales Conversions.
- Thrives in an environment that requires constant growth and learning.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Jesse at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!