AVP – Talent Management & OD
||Up to MYR204,000
||2nd February 2021
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is one of the top plantation companies worldwide. They are looking for a strong HR manager in Talent Management, Learning & Development and Organisational Development.
- Manage and implement talent development initiatives.
- Drive and deploy the implementation of talent assessments to facilitate effective identification of talent pools.
- Identify development needs based on the data and analyses from various assessment tools / sources.
- Collaborate and coordinate with the respective Divisions on the roll-out and implementation of talent development initiatives.
- Support and participate in relevant benchmarking activities.
- Manage and implement Sime Darby’s Coaching programme.
- Manage employee engagement strategy that is aligned to organisation’s culture and business strategy.
- Manage Organisational Development (OD) framework and implementation strategy.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource or other related disciplines.
- At least 8-10 years working experience in HR with extensive exposure to Talent Development and Organisational Development initiative.
- Has strong communication (written & spoken) skills and ability to communicate effectively at different organisational levels.
- Preferable experience as HR specialist in MNC or HR consulting would be added advantage.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Daesi at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!