AVP Basel Reporting, Market Risk
||Risk Management, Banking
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||Up to MYR 180,000 per annum
||22nd February 2019
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a medium-sized progressive bank with foreign ownership. They are looking for an AVP Basel Reporting – Market Risk.
- Subject matter expert in market risk monitoring and reporting (e.g. MRWA and IRRBB)
- Keep abreast of latest development in Basel policy/framework.
- Carry out the necessary enhancement to Basel Reporting infrastructure or processes for new requirements
- Coordinate with relevant departments to respond to internal/external queries pertaining to Basel Reports
- Review and ensure Basel Reports are in compliance before submission to Bank Negara Malaysia
- Ensure Basel Reports are submitted to regulators in a timely manner
- Conduct back testing with maker of Basel report to ensure compliance with BNM guidelines
- Provide analytical support to various critical area of Basel Reporting
- Review internal operating manuals and process flow charts
- Guide and train maker of Basel reports
- Bachelor’s Degree in Banking, Accountancy, Finance, Risk Management or related discipline.
- Preferably 3-5 years related working experience.
- Experience in Basel II/III Reporting.
- Strong working and technical knowledge of BNM/BCBS Prudent Framework.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Rachel at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!