Assistant Manager/ Manager, GIPS Investment Operations Team
||Attractive Salary Package
||18th May 2020
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is one of the global insurance organization. Its shared service operation is based in Cyberjaya. They are currently looking for an Assistant Manager / Manager for their GIPS Investment Operations Team.
Investment GIPS Operation Team
- Fund Mandate and ACOM setup by Local Business Unit, review on fortnightly basis.
- Derivatives (FX Swap, IR Swap, others) – Trade and Master reconciliation.
- Review of Cash, Trade & Position and Corporate action reconciliations for timely break resolution and uploading the trades in the IBOR, supporting IBOR system enhancement related to GIPS reporting.
- Portfolio Variance Check on daily basis for all the Investment Portfolios and Composites.
- Month-end close Process for Valuation and investment data.
- Weekly MIS Preparation and circulation to Investment Group Office.
- Stay abreast of all changes and updates to the GIPS standards.
- Prepare GIPS Manual based on GIPS Steering Committee’s Proposal and various manuals related to operational activities.
- Daily Investment Composites (ACOMS) preparation for all the composites and coordination with various teams to close portfolio related all the breaks.
- 8-10 years of working experience in Investment Operations and Middle office.
- Prior experience with Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS) preferred.
- A thorough understanding of fund accounting and the derivation of deal settlement, Corporate actions, cash and position reconciliation, valuation and Net asset value calculations.
- Prior experience working with insurance company preferred.
- Strong team player and has the capacity to build good working relationships with cross functional/geographical teams.
- Have the ability to work independently and to proactively seek guidance from others as needed.
- Strong communication skills, fluent in spoken and written English.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Knowledge of Investment products.
- Good numerical and statistical skills.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Cindy at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!