Assistant Accounts Payable Manager
||Finance & Accounting; Outsourcing
||Up to MYR 102,000 per annum
||24th July 2019
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a subsidiary of a global insurance organisation. They are a regional hub for the Insurance group’s shared services supporting the company’s insurance and finance operations across different businesses. They are looking for an Assistant Accounts Payable (AP) Manager who will be responsible for the full scale of AP and Staff Claims process and procedure.
- Verify/review the vendor invoices processed by AP staff in ARIBA/SAP to ensure timely and accurate posting
- Review T&E reimbursement report processed by AP staff in Concur to ensure timely and accurate staff disbursement
- Review and perform payment run for AP & T&E
- Assist in preparation monthly SLA/KPI report, Exceptional report and GRIR clearing report
- Assist and monitor on identified issue from staff and ensure that they are effectively settled on a timely basis
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- Professional certification i.e. ACCA, ICAEW, CPA, etc. will be an added advantage
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- At least 1 years supervisory and management experience in this position
- Experience in a shared services or similar environment
- Good knowledge of accounting standards and principles, proper control environments.
- Knowledgeable in SAP, ARIBA and Concur will be an advantage
- Excellent command in English
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Cindy at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!