Accounts Receivable Senior Associates & Associates
||Finance, Shared Services
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||MYR36,000-70,000 per Annum
||29th June 2018
Client Background & Role Summary:
We have several clients in the Shared Services business looking for excellent young talents in Accounts Receivable (AR) to join their organisation. Fluency in any additional Asian languages (Mandarin/Korean/Japanese) would be advantageous.
- AR processing:
- Run cash allocation process accurately and timely.
- Unapplied and unidentified customer payments handling.
- Dispute management and drive to resolution.
- Delivery of period end closing activities in line with the internal deadlines.
- Perform other AR activities agreed with the client such as: refunds, direct debits, recharges, inter-company reconciliation, netting etc.
- Assure tasks are performed in compliance with accountancy, tax, local, legal rules and customer accounting standards.
- Resolve system and transaction issues and queries.
- SAP knowledge preferred.
- For Senior AR Associates, to support junior AR associates.
- Communication and CRC:
- Resolve accurately and on time all customer and internal customer queries received.
- Escalate queries / issues as per the guideline / procedure.
- Keep customer focused and follow formal rules of customer communication.
- Communicate all relevant information and enquiries to the appropriate teams.
- Handle and follow-up all e-mail communication within set timelines.
- Follow e-mail etiquette, handle inquiries within the shortest possible time, answer incoming phone calls.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Commerce, Finance, Business Administration or equivalent.
- For Senior Associates, about 2-4 years of experience in AR Operations.
- For Associates, up to 2 years of experience in the BPO environment. Any experience in AR would be advantageous.
- Team player with ability to build relationships and influence team members and wider stakeholders.
- Good digital and analytical Skills.
- Excellent English communications skills written and verbal.
- Fluent in spoken & written either in Mandarin, Japanese, Korean or Thai.
- Experience of MS Excel skills.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!