Accounts Receivable Associate (Japanese Speaker)
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||Up to RM 36,000 per Annum
||29th June 2018
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a British-based multinational medical equipment manufacturing company and they support the healthcare industry in more than 100 countries. They are setting up a new APAC Finance and HR Shared Service in Malaysia, and they are looking for an Accounts Receivable Associate who is fluent in Japanese. This role in the Company’s Global Business Services (GBS) is to deliver the service to meet Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and KPIs, also to ensure positive Voice of Customer feedback.
- AR processing:
- Run cash allocation process accurately and timely.
- Unapplied and unidentified customer payments handling.
- Dispute management and drive to resolution.
- Delivery of period end closing activities in line with the internal deadlines.
- Performing other AR activities agreed with the client such as: refunds, direct debits, recharges, inter-company reconciliation, netting etc.
- Assure tasks are performed in compliance with accountancy, tax, local, legal rules and customer accounting standards.
- Resolve system and transaction issues and queries.
- SAP knowledge preferred.
- Communication and CRC:
- Resolve accurately and on time all customer and internal customer queries received.
- Escalate queries / issues as per the guideline / procedure.
- Keep customer focused and follow formal rules of customer communication.
- Communicate all relevant information and enquiries to the appropriate teams.
- Handle and follow-up all e-mail communication within set timelines.
- Follow e-mail etiquette, handle inquiries within the shortest possible time, answer incoming phone calls.