Accounts Receivable Analyst (Vietnamese Speaker)
||Finance & Accounting; Outsourcing
||Up to MYR 62,400 per annum
||13th February 2019
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is one of the world’s largest dairy co-operative based in Europe. They have recently set up a new Asia Pacific (APAC) Shared Service Centre based in Selangor. They are looking for an Accounts Receivable Analyst (Vietnamese Speaker).
- Run Accounts Receivable:
- Run Accounts Receivable processes in line with company policies and financial strategy.
- ‘Chair meetings’: inform, communicate and solve problems in consultation with OpCo (Customer Service, Sales, Supply Chain, Business Control) and FSSC (Accounts Payable, Banking, Financial Accounting).
- Analyze customers’ financial position, credit reports, reports of credit insurance companies, payment behavior:
- Perform credit assessment for new and existing customer.
- Evaluate customer risk category.
- Provide advice in handling credit profiles (limits, payment guarantees, etc.):
- Provide credit limit proposal for new and existing customer to OPCO.
- Provide recommendation to OPCO for an additional financial security for new or existing customer.
- Release of credit limits/overdue order blocked:
- Monitoring of credit blocked.
- Perform assessment on the credit blocked.
- Provision for doubtful debts:
- Provide proposal of provision for doubtful debts.
- Masterdata of the credit management:
- Review customer credit limit form and SAP data.
- Analysis of outstanding items of debtors about skipped or partial payments, or customer errors:
- Contacting the external customer (letter, phone, email) to fix deviations in overruns and payment of arrears.
- Resolving disputes.
- Perform collection call to the customer:
- Contact external customer and perform a reminder on the next payment due date.
- Follow up on the overdue items.
- Pursuit of disputes:
- Resolving complaints and disputes and monitoring the progress.
- Identifying reasons for non-payment and propose action plans.
- Escalating unsolved issues.
- Pro-active role in assessing customers’ payment behavior:
- Analyzing structural payment behavior.
- Discussing structurally abnormal payment behavior with the Team Manager and improvement actions accordingly.
- Discussing improvements with Sales and external customers.
- Projects and continuous improvement:
- Contribute to the development and implementation of changes in the AR process.
- Participate in projects to improve AR processes by technologies or quality improvements.
- Back-up daily operational tasks within the Accounts Receivable team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent and/or a professional accountancy qualification from a recognized university.
- Internal Financing & Reporting Standard (IFRS).
- At least 2 years of experience in the finance function.
- Fluent in both written and spoken Vietnamese & English.
- Knowledgeable of finance applications and processes and exposure to SAP & credit management tool.
- Shared service experience is an added advantage.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Cindy at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!