Accounts Receivable Analyst (Thai Speaker)
||Finance & Accounting; Outsourcing
||Up to 62,400 per annum
||25th January 2019
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is one of the world’s largest dairy co-operative based in Europe. They have recently set up a new Asia Pacific (APAC) Shared Service Centre based in Selangor. They are looking for an Accounts Receivable Analyst (Thai Speaker).
- Run Accounts Receivable:
- Run Accounts Receivable processes in line with company policies and financial strategy.
- ‘Chain meetings’: inform, communicate and solve problems in consultation with OpCo (Customer Service, Sales, Supply Chain, Business Control) and FSSC (Accounts Payable, Banking, Financial Accounting).
- Apply customer (3rd party & Interco) incoming payment:Prepare payment analysis for incoming payments that reflected in the bank statement and allocate payments according to the remittance advice from the customer:
- Investigate any partial payment or upfront deduction from the customer.
- Perform customer account reconciliation for incoming payment posting.
- Raise Non Trade Intercompany & 3rd Party Invoices/Debit/Credit Note:
- Create non-trade invoice/debit or credit note in SAP.
- Pursuit and clean up the list of open items:
- Responsible for OPCO Cash Application process:
- Report and discuss overdue reports with Collection team.
- Discuss escalation with Team Manager.
- Projects and continuous improvement:
- Contribute to the development and implementation of changes in the AR process.
- Participate in projects to improve AR processes by technologies or quality improvements.
- Back-up daily operational tasks within the Accounts Receivable team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent and/or a professional accountancy qualification from a recognized university.
- Knowledgeable in Internal Financing & Reporting Standard (IFRS).
- At least 2 years of experience in the finance function.
- Must be able to read and write in Thai.
- Exposure to SAP and credit management tool will be an added advantage.
- Shared service experience is an added advantage.
- Good attention to detail & organizational skills.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Cindy at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!