Accounts Payable Senior Associates & Associates
||Finance, Shared Services
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||MYR36,000-70,000 per Annum
||29th June 2018
Client Background & Role Summary:
We have several clients in the Shared Services business looking for excellent young talents in Accounts Payable (AP) / Procure to Pay to join their organisation. Fluency in any additional Asian languages (Mandarin/Korean/Japanese/Thai) would be advantageous.
For Senior Associates
- Invoice Processing and matching 3/2 way matching of invoices to open Purchase Orders/ Contracts.
- Attach the corresponding purchase orders to incoming invoices with all supporting documentation.
- Investigate and resolve problems associated with processing of invoices and purchase orders.
- Prepare batch check runs, wire transfers, and ACH transactions.
- Assist with monthly status reports, and monthly closings.
- Invoice processing PO and Non PO & payments.
- Upload the invoices in ERP after necessary verification from the end user & GRN.
- Coordination with all stakeholders to ensure that the payments are released within the given timeframe.
- Invoice trackers to be maintained real time.
- Handle all vendor correspondences via phone or email.
- Process invoices in workflow.
- Validate key fields from scanned documents.
- Run uploads for electronic invoices.
- Understand customers policies and adapt.
- Ability to converse with stakeholders in various countries across the globe.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Commerce, Business Administration or equivalent.
- For Senior Associates, about 2-4 years of experience in AP Operations.
- For Associates, up to 2 years of experience in the BPO environment. Any experience in AP would be advantageous.
- Team player with ability to build relationships and influence team members and wider stakeholders.
- Good digital and analytical Skills.
- Excellent English communications skills – written and verbal.
- Fluent in spoken & written communication in either Mandarin, Japanese, Korean or Thai.
- Experienced in MS Excel.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!