Accounts Payable Analyst (Thai Speaker)
||Financial Services, Outsourcing
||Up to MYR 63,000 per annum
||15th August 2018
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is one of the world’s largest dairy co-operative based in Europe. They have recently set up a new Asia Pacific (APAC) Shared Service Centre based in Selangor. They are looking for an Accounts Payable Analyst (Thai speaker).
- Accounts Payable:
- Efficient, timely and accurate accounting and payment of purchases/vendor payables, and employee reimbursements/claims.
- Act as second line of support on PO and Non PO invoice processing questions via telephone and email.
- Check invoice requirements, law/regulations, tax and legal guidelines.
- Perform booking and coding of PO and Non PO invoices in SAP.
- Analyze and resolve mismatches of invoices.
- Analyze and resolve blocked invoices.
- Troubleshoot and resolve exceptions in Basware.
- Maintain documentation in accordance with local legislation and company policies.
- Execute tasks as per the internal control framework.
- Maintain positive working relationships with cross-functional teams and other stakeholders, i.e Opco, suppliers, service providers, etc.
- Participate in process optimization projects and implementation of improvements.
- Provide support in migration projects to ensure smooth transition of activities to the Company.
- Ensure periodic financial and non-financial KPIs are achieved for Accounts Payable, according to defined formats and procedures and (local) legislation.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field.
- Knowledgeable of finance applications and processes.
- Experience in SAP system is an added advantage.
- Fluent in both written & spoken Thai & English.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Cindy at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!