Accounts Payable Analyst (Japanese / Mandarin Speaker)
||Accounting & Finance; Outsourcing
||Up to MYR 78,000 per annum
||12th July 2019
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a Swiss MNC healthcare company that operates its 2 divisions: Pharmaceutical & Diagnostics and being the 3rd largest Pharmaceutical company worldwide. Their Shared Service Centre is looking for an Accounts Payable Analyst (Japanese / Mandarin Speaker).
- Execute the day-to-day activities according to the highest standards of financial control, compliance and best practice.
- Ensure quality and accurate delivery of services within agreed key performance indicators (KPIs) and as defined in the Service Level Agreement (SLA) and SOPs of the respective business sub-process.
- Receive, sort, verify, exception handling, bar coding, scan, pre-archive AP documents for further processing.
- Validate and Process PO and contract based invoices, process prepayments and final invoices, operate Ariba, SAP R/3 and SAP I2P platforms, release/block invoices for payment.
- Execute monthly, quarterly or yearly reporting.
- GR/IR and GIT accounts review and reconciliation.
- Manage Vendor clearing.
- Review of Payment proposal.
- Investigate and Reverse Non-Successful Payments.
- Handling internal and external queries.
- Resolve all queries within agreed timeline.
- Documentation & Controlling:
- Ensure all work documentation and work processes are updated and meet with Internal Control Financial Reporting (ICFR), group policies and guidelines, local statutory and legal requirements within agreed service timelines
- Perform back up function and other duties, including job rotation to other functional teams as and when required
- Participate in any compliance audits and respond to audit queries if necessary
- Transformation / Continuous Improvement Implementations:
- Work collaboratively with customers and stakeholders
- Participate and support the teams in the implementation of continuous improvement project
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent.
- 2 years of experience in handling Accounts Payable Transactions in SAP and Ariba system.
- SAP knowledge or other ERP accounting systems and MS Office tools
- Fluent in both written and spoken Japanese. Preferably proficient in Mandarin as well.
- External experience in a shared service or business process outsourcing engagement will be preferable
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Cindy at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!