||Finance & Accounting; IT
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||MYR 108,000 per annum
||28th May 2019
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange (SGX), creating technologies to enable the Digital Economy and are in the foundation of computing principles, grounded on mathematical models. Their solution suite provides retail banks with a range of banking software that enables them to address their core banking, customer management, online banking, mobile banking and card management requirements.
They are looking for an Accountant, reporting to the Finance Manager.
- Responsible for monthly closing and oversee on the preparation of management accounts within tight deadline.
- Oversee day to day accounting operation including billings and payments.
- Able to communicate and work closely with operational executives.
- Assist in annual budget and quarterly estimate exercise.
- Coordinate and liaise with external auditors, company secretary, tax agent, bankers, lawyers and other governing authorities pertaining to statutory requirements.
- Undertake ad-hoc assignments as directed by the management from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy / Post Graduate Diploma / Professional qualified with ACCA, CPA or equivalent.
- A minimum of 4 years working experience in same capacity (experience as auditors will be preferred.)
- Able to work independently, able to handle pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Have a strong leadership quality, good personality and a team player.
- Able to supervise and coach subordinates when necessary.
- Good computer literacy and high proficiency of Microsoft Excel required.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Cindy at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!