Account Manager / Senior Associate Account Manager
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||22nd April 2020
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a subsidiary of a global insurance organisation. They are looking for Account Managers and Senior Associate Account Manager. The Key Account Management team is an essential operative unit to identify, understand and deliver the needs of the clients, also to ensure effective and satisfying customer journey.
- Develop and maintain smooth new client onboarding and renewal process.
- Constantly and effectively plan, implement and evaluate the team improvement plan.
- Organize and attend regular meetings with clients and internal operation teams.
- Able to handle client enquiries professionally regarding the company’s services and business functions.
- Effective communication and collaborate with internal stakeholders to resolve challenges in Operations, Pricing and Feedback management.
- Adapts departmental plan and priorities to address operational and resources challenges.
- Actively involved in internal training and brainstorming sessions to constantly aligned with latest updates.
- Maintain up to date client database at all time.
- Monitor and validate client’s reporting quality and TAT.
- Confirm on time billing to the clients and analyse payment trend to ensure prompt payment from the clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Business Management, Communications, Marketing, Customer Relationship Management, Business Administration or any other related field.
- Has at least 5 years working experience in client servicing and/or sales, preferably in financial services industry.
- Proven experience in key account management.
- The ability to build rapport with key clients.
- The ability to handle multiple client accounts.
- Strong negotiation and leadership skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Karen at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!