UI/UX Seniors & Specialists
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||Up to RM 192,000 Per Annum
||20th June 2018
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is the largest financial services and leading banking group in South East Asia. They are looking for several headcounts strong in UI/UX design to join their digital banking & payments team as Seniors and Specialists.
- Analyse the needs of the target users and how they perform tasks in order to create an optimized User Experience.
- Design, document and deliver wireframe, user stories, user journeys and mock-up, ensuring optimization for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale to product team and stakeholders.
- Run usability tests, analyse results and provide actionable insights.
- Integrate with the on-site project team to provide guidance and direction regarding User Experience aspects of the final solution.
- Stay up to date on industry and User Experience trends, best practices and technology, and promote them within the team.
- Ensure all creative work are within the brand guidelines and are aligned to the brand strategy of the Bank.
- Apply front-end coding, design and strategies knowledge to digital efforts.
- Facilitate product vision by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping and mocking up User Experiences for digital products.
- Collaborate and engage with projects’ stakeholders during co-creation sessions and workshops.
- Proactively manage escalations in a smooth, timely and professional manner in addition to providing recommendations and rationale.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or related fields.
- Prior 4-5 years of experience in Graphic Design, Visual Communication or related fields.
- An overall understanding of web production and the capabilities within digital channels is essential.
- Strong background in user-centered design and able to link it to business outcomes.
- Fluent in a broad range of design, prototyping and animation tools (Sketch, InVision, Principle, etc.).
- Demonstrate experience in conducting user research, focus group and usability workshops, and translating user research into design solutions.
- Ability to explain rationale behind decision.
- Able to work in a cross-functional and cross-departmental teams.
- Good verbal & written communication skills and strong executive presence.
- Good problem solving skills – ability to identify issues, asses risks and offer solution options.
- Only for Malaysian residents.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Daesi at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!