Finance Shared Service Senior Analyst – Thai or Vietnamese Speaking
||Financial Services, Outsourcing
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||MYR 60,000 Per Annum
||10 Feb 2017
Our client is one of the world’s largest dairy co-operative based in Europe. They have recently set up a new Asia Pacific (APAC) Finance Shared Service Centre based in Kuala Lumpur.
- Efficient, timely and accurate processing of accounting transactions.
- Depending on the role, process appropriate transactions related to account receivable, account payable, ledger, fixed assets, tax etc.
- Act and troubleshoot and solve transactional needs related to the job scope.
- Assists in the standardization of business processes in the organization.
- Perform periodic financial and non-financial KPIs and activities according to defined formats, procedures and local legislation.
- Participate in ad hoc projects related to operation needs of the centre.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of changes in the processes and procedures.
- Support the Team Manager in the execution and management of the Centre, in line with corporate policies, guidelines and SLA agreements.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance. Professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- 2-6 years of working experience in Finance environment.
- Knowledge of SAP and experience in a finance shared service center are added advantages.
- Fluent in written and spoken English, and either Thai or Vietnamese.
- Result oriented, self-motivated and a good team player.
If you are interested, kindly e-mail your latest CV to Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!