Tax Process Integration Manager
||Tax, Shared Service
||MYR 144,000 per annum
|| 4th April 2018
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is one of the world’s largest dairy co-operative based in Europe. They have recently set up a new Asia Pacific (APAC) Shared Service Centre based in Selangor. They are looking for a Tax Process Integration Manager who will be reporting to the Head of Record to Report.
- Embed and standardize tax (direct & indirect) processes in Shared Service Centre (SSC) KL with the aim to replicate to other SSC locations. Support Finance Shared Service Centre (FSSC) to meet the agreed SLA support in preparation and presentation of tax related matters.
- First point of contact for Finance Directors, Tax teams in countries, Tax Advisors and Corporate Tax Department(CTD)for the by the SSC executed tax matters.
- Business Partnering to Financial Accountants on direct & indirect tax processes and subjects.
- Provide decision support and analysis to top management to ensure key decisions are properly evaluated and fact based and prepare ad hoc presentations for management.
- Develop – in close collaboration with CTD (and local tax specialist)- tax trainings for SSC specialists on Asian countries where has business presence and group tax accounting and reporting.
- Advise – in liaison with CTD – on tax developments and proposals for remedial action
- Create alignment between the SSC, the Corporate Tax. Local Tax Specialist, Finance Department on the implementation of the transferred tax process.
- Support transition related activities for tax process i.e. scoping, design, knowledge transfer.
- Preparatory activities to facilitate further simplification and automation of tax process in the near future (i.e. understanding SAP environment to facilitate further digitalization/automatization of the tax function within the SCC).
- Provide training for SSC team members involved in tax processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance/Tax.
- A Master’s Degree in Finance/Tax would be an added advantage.
- Professional Accountancy qualification, e.g. ACCA, CIMA, MICPA, ICAEW will be an added advantage.
- Capability to support taxation compliance across a broad range of countries.
- Proven ability to provide advice and implement change in relation to taxation matters.
- Proven ability to think end-to-end for relevant tax processes.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!