||Software Development, IT
||MYR 54,000 – MYR 84,000 per annum
||26th July 2018
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a global enterprise solutions provider with over 20 years of experience. It has a proven track record in retail merchandising, innovation and comprehensive enterprise solutions for reputable retailers across Asia, Europe and the Middle East. They are looking for 5 headcounts of System Analysts.
- Gathering, managing and documenting user requirements, and transforming them into Business Requirements & Functional Requirements Documents.
- Conducting system gap analysis as well as technical architecture, infrastructure and application design.
- Leading and performing application development and deployment activities.
- Training, mentoring and sharing knowledge with your peers and juniors, contributing to an environment of continuous improvement and growth as a team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Oracle 10g, JDeveloper and retail merchandising business processes would be an advantage.
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English. Ability to read, write, and converse in Mandarin is an advantage.
- Adaptable, meticulous, innovative, independent and self-motivated, with good problem solving skills.
- Willing to travel.
- Open to Malaysians only.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Cindy at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!