||Supply Chain Management; FMCG
||Up to MYR 48,000 per annum
||19th December 2018
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a global leader in the dynamic business of providing power solutions. They are looking for a Supply Planner who is responsible for ensuring that APAC Distribution Centres (DC) are supplied with the correct inventory at the correct time based on established agreed parameters.
- Determines market/DC replenishment requirements from different sources.
- Responsible for maintaining planning parameters in the system.
- Issues Purchase Orders from various sources or builds vehicle loads where there is source-destination deployment system relationship.
- Coordinates with Master Schedulers on product availability and liaise with Shipping Planners as needed.
- Works closely with market Supply Chain for the management and depletion of SLOBs.
- Publishes potential out of stock situation for market reference and action, if needed.
- Triggers creation/extension of new product codes.
- Informs SAP markets customer service on new ship chain records.
- Collaborates with Demand Planners on market forecasts flow and fulfilment.
- Coordinates with Deployment Planners and Master Schedulers to manage new product cycle plan and product phase in, phase out schedules.
- Validates and maintains integrity of information flow from ERP to the planning systems.
- Supports business goals, track and publish performance, while balancing the organizations inventory and delivery objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistic, Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or relevant.
- At least 3 years experience in Supply or Product Planning and Analytical role.
- Experience in SAP-OTC and SAP-Planning an advantage
- Experience using Microsoft Excel to create spreadsheets, charts, pivot tables and using of functions to tabulate data.
- Strong interpersonal communication and customer service engagement, demonstrates high levels of collaboration and able to work effectively cross-functionally to achieve team objectives
- A good appreciation of planning concepts. Able to remain customer focus and balancing inventory goals.
- Able to work with multi systems for planning and processing sales orders.
- Able to perform under pressure and demonstrate competency in both written and spoken English language.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Cindy at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!