||Solution Architecture, IT
||Up to RM 204,000 per Annum
||27th June 2018
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a global leader in providing information, analytical and marketing services to organizations and consumers to help manage the risk, reward of commercial and financial decision. They are looking for a Solution Architect who is responsible for the overall solution architecture of the Business Solutions for the Company’s Decision Analytics customers.
- Work alongside Project Manager, Technical Consultant and Product Consultant, taking responsibility in understanding the project’s scope and ensuring that project work undertaken does not exceed that scope.
- Manage the technical components of projects and take ownership of the solution as the Solution Architect.
- Ensure all work is of a high quality and professionally presented.
- Work closely with fellow team mates.
- Attend and participate in team meetings.
- Application / Software Development & Maintenance:
- Understand the potential and the limitations of information technology and the Company’s products.
- Act as SME between APAC DA Delivery Hub and the Company’s DA Delivery regions as well as with clients.
- Must be able to work with various programming languages, operating systems, and computer hardware platforms.
- Supports Project Manager in developing cost analyses, design considerations, and implementation time-lines.
- Conduct feasibility studies of a computer system or component.
- Interact with customers, the Business Consulting Team and Support Team.
- Interact with other team members and/or define the interfaces associated with the software solution.
- Keep track of system development.
- Provide guidance on all technical aspects unit and system testing.
- Take accountability in leading the respective team in Installation and implementation of new solutions on internal environment and external environment.
- Ensure quality technical documentation and artefacts.
- Drives improvement initiatives that enhance delivery efficiency.
- Co-ordination of client’s acceptance/quality control testing.
- Monitoring of results to ensure that business requirements are fulfilled.
- Change Management & Compliance:
- Ensure maintenance and development of the delivery team’s collateral e.g. source code, development environments, software, documentation, tools.
- Comply with published standards for coding, testing and documentation and other policies and procedures as laid down under the Delivery Framework.
- Sales Process / Product Knowledge:
- Pre-sales software demonstrations and presentations to prospective and existing clients.
- Completion of assigned pre-sales RFP questionnaire components relating to technical and functional implementation of Experian solutions.
- Administration / Project Tracking / Project Management:
- Regular reports on own work and projects to line manager/project manager.
- Project status reports to clients and internal management.
- Timely submission of timesheets, leave forms and other administrative components.
- Personal Development:
- Design and progression through own Personal Development Plan following the identification, with line management, of technical or interpersonal skills development needs or lack of client/business knowledge.
- Team Work:
- Demonstrate commitment to achievement of team objectives by identifying and acting on ad-hoc and ongoing opportunities for providing support to other team members.
- Provide coaching and cross training to other staff in order to facilitate an even spread of knowledge and aid in succession planning.
- Mentor and educate other members of the team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Financial industry experience is preferred.
- A broad knowledge and understanding of relevant technologies supporting the solutions including but not limited to:
- XML and related technologies (XSD, XSL…)
- SQL / Databases
- Consultative experience and attitude; experience in developing technical solutions.
- Understand of appropriate technology components.
- Strong communication skills – both written, oral and presentation in English.
- Experience and ability to lead a project involving other technological competencies.
- Experience in implementing Collections application, System integration, big data solutions.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!