Software Engineer (Java Developer) – Senior/Junior
||IT, Product Development
||MYR 84,000 – MYR 132,000 per annum
||13th June 2018
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a global leader in providing information, analytical and marketing services to organizations and consumers to help manage the risk, reward of commercial and financial decision. They are looking for 18 headcounts of Software Engineers (Java Developers), Junior to Senior levels so as to be part of their Decision Analytics Business Unit.
- Interaction with the Product management function to build functional requirement.
- Drive the creation of technical requirements.
- Work with an architecture team to design the components of the product suite.
- Provide input to project plan regarding own areas of responsibilities.
- Implement accurate and reliable code in time according to specification to deliver needed functionality.
- Design and implement unit tests to validate functionality implemented correctly.
- Help build and maintain systems and processes required for software engineering.
- Coordinate the work within the boundaries of their teams and project.
- Accountable for the code quality of own teams work through review processes.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 – 5 years of related experience is required.
- Strong programming, troubleshooting, analytical & problem solving skills.
- Understand and familiar with SOA.
- Understand and familiar with good Java software engineering processes and methods e.g.:
- Design Patterns
- Agile methodologies
- Familiar with three or more Open Source tools / Frameworks, including but not limited to: Ajax, Spring, JSF, Ant, Subversion, Maven, CruiseControl, Hibernate/JPA,Junit,FIT / Fitnesse, JMS, SOAP, Axis.
- Understand emerging Java Technologies.
- Very good process understanding of software development.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience of working in cross functional teams.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast moving and challenging environment.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!