SME Relationship Manager
||Business Development, Banking
||MYR 72,000 – MYR 96,000 per annum
||12th December 2018
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a medium-sized progressive bank with foreign ownership. They are looking for Relationship Managers (across Malaysia).
- Grow the SME portfolio via new business acquisition with the objective of meeting personal and business development centre targets.
- Continuously cross-sell the Bank’s products & services, with the objective of meeting the customer needs and achieving the Bank’s financial objectives.
- Acquire new quality loan / deposit customers.
- Execute business plans and strategies set by the Bank.
- Comply with all relevant rules and regulations governing the Bank’s business.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Banking & Finance, Marketing/Business Administration or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience in sales and relationship building in all aspects of business development.
- Good interpersonal skills and strong customer service.
- Strong planning and organizing skills.
- Resourceful and adaptable with ability to work in changing environment.
- Strong and decisive problem solving and decision making skills with a strategic and tactical mindset.
- Initiative, drive, enthusiasm with strong selling and negotiation skills.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Cindy at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!