Senior Technical Architect
||Up to MYR 200,000 per annum
||17th August 2018
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a global leader in providing information, analytical and marketing services to organizations and consumers to help manage the risk, reward of commercial and financial decision. They are looking to recruit Senior Technical Architect (3 headcounts).
- Work and collaborate with architects, development teams and stakeholders across different countries to build and develop new features for our core products
- Deliver quality technical/technology recommendations, proposals and documentations
- Participate/Lead in research and Proof of Concept activities
- Communicate and explain technical/architectural decisions to product and development teams
- Ensure architecture and design recommendations are being followed
- Participate/Lead in global architecture initiatives
- Commitment to the success of architecture projects
- Responsible for implementing accurate and reliable code according to specification to deliver needed functionality (as needed and involving complex modules)
- Responsible for designing and implementing unit tests to validate functionality implemented correctly (as needed and involving complex modules)
- Responsible for documenting code and tests to support on-going maintenance of the code
- Participates in reviews of software engineers’ code to deliver high quality solutions
- Contributes task ideas and estimates to planning process
- Responsible to produce technical designs and communicate them to development team to enable efficient build of the solutions
- Contributes ideas and suggestions for solution designs
- Deal with key stakeholders (internal & external) and to share / sell the solutioning that is being proposed
- Provide technical training within the team to ensure constant knowledge growth
- Keep abreast about new advances in own technology areas and propose the implementation of state-of-art technology
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Engineering/Information Technology, or equivalent
- 8 years of related experience is required
- Have experience with and an appreciation of the benefits of software engineering practices and design such as: coding standards, agile (scrum) methodologies and test driven development
- Have a strong passion for software architecture, governance, development processes, technical details, and technologies
- Have experience in designing solutions for high performance, scalability, and reliability; knowledge in Micro Service & SaaS architecture is a plus
- Be proficient in OOAD, in Java, J2EE and its surrounding technologies including application frameworks like SPRING, Hibernate, Web Frameworks, RDBMs, etc..
- Have good communication, presentation, organizational, interpersonal, programming, troubleshooting, analytical & problem solving skills.
- A PLUS if possess knowledge/experience in build engineering, code quality and continuous delivery using technologies like Jenkins, Maven, Sonar, Clover, Artifactory, Vagrant, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Docker, etc.
- A PLUS if possess knowledge/experience in enterprise integration using frameworks like Apache Camel, CXF, ActiveMQ, Web Services/SOA Connectivity, etc.
- A PLUS if possess knowledge/experience in OSGi
- A PLUS if possess knowledge/experience in Big Data technologies (Cassandra, MongoDB, HBase)
- A PLUS if possess knowledge/experience in business intelligence systems
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, fast moving and challenging environment
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!