Senior Mobile Engineer
||Mobile Application Development, IT
||Up to MYR 102,000 per annum
||16th April 2018
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is an established regional consulting and technology solution firm with key focus within the financial services sector in Asia region and they are looking for Senior Mobile Engineer (20 Headcounts).
- Provide leadership on delivery lifecycle – analyze, design, build, deploy, test, release & support.
- Accountable for technical design and deliverables.
- Support Business Analyst team as functional & technical advisor & Project Manager closely on project implementation.
- Ensure all codes produced are fit for purpose and meet the expected quality.
- Ensure deliverables adhere to organization’s development guidelines & standards.
- Provide mentoring and leadership to team members.
- Minimum a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working experience in web / mobile application development.
- Highly proficient in Bootstrap or other major mobile application framework.
- Broad and in-depth understanding about SDLC processes and methodologies.
- Domain knowledge in financial industry would be an added advantage.
- Highly independent, strong self-initiative, keen learner with leadership qualities.
- Proven ability in problem solving and decision making.
- Able to accept challenges and cope with demanding timeline.
- Proficient in English with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willing to travel and accept overseas assignment.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!