Senior Legal Manager / Legal Manager
||MYR 180,000-240,000 per annum
||20th August 2018
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a global leading banking solutions provider and they are looking to recruit a Legal Senior Manager or Manager for their team.
- Provide legal support including reviewing, drafting and vetting of company’s business and commercial agreements, contracts and legal documents.
- Advise on contract administration procedures and general contractual matters.
- Advise on corporate regulatory matter.
- Legal advice on license, services contracts, intellectual property matters, corporate exercises and HR related matters.
- Identify and resolve legal issues in contracts and provide guidance on legal implications to business units that may arise from time to time.
- Maintain and manage all legal contracts and documents.
- General administrative and clerical legal support.
- Candidate must possess at least a diploma, Advance/Higher Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Law or equivalent.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in commercial/corporate law in handling contract negotiation (in IT and its similar industry will be an added advantage).
- Possess good communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Positive attitude, resourceful and self-motivated.
- Computer literate and able to work independently with minimum supervision and under tight timelines.
- Good written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia (fluent in Mandarin will be an added advantage)
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Daesi at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!