Senior Java Developer
||Java Development, IT
||Up to MYR 93,600 per annum
||16th April 2018
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is an established regional consulting and technology solution firm with key focus within the financial services sector in Asia region and they are looking for Senior Java Developers (20 Headcounts).
- Participate in delivery lifecycle – analyze, design, build, deploy, test, release & support.
- Produce technical design and responsible for key / complex development tasks.
- Ensure all codes produced are fit for purpose and meet the expected quality.
- Undertake critical tasks required by project execution as necessary.
- Ensure deliverables adhere to organization’s development guidelines & standards.
- Ensure timely completion of tasks assigned.
- Provide mentoring and leadership for junior team members.
- Minimum a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience in Java EE application development.
- Highly skillful in the following subjects:
- Java and SQL programming; PL/SQL is an added advantage
- Java EE specification & components (EJB, JDBC, JMS, JTA, JPA, etc.)
- Web services & web development technologies (Ajax, CSS, HTML5, JSON, etc.)
- Common Java MVC and/or ORM frameworks
- Development tools & utilities (Eclipse, Ant, SVN, JUnit, etc.)
- Major Java EE Application Server & RDBMS platforms
- Well-versed with design patterns and modeling technique such as UML.
- Domain knowledge in financial industry would be an added advantage.
- Proficient in English with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly independent, strong self-initiative, keen learner with leadership qualities.
- Proven ability in problem solving and decision making.
- Able to accept challenges and cope with demanding timeline.
- Willing to travel and accept overseas assignment.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!