||Software Development, IT
||Up to RM 132,000 per Annum
||28th June 2018
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a global leader in providing information, analytical and marketing services to organizations and consumers to help manage the risk, reward of commercial and financial decision. They are looking for a Developer who will design, develop and maintain software programs in accordance to requirements and specifications.
- Develop and maintain software programs:
- According to requirements and specifications.
- Within established or defined quality and performance standards.
- Within agreed upon delivery timelines.
- If required, to lead a small team of Developers to work on development projects.
- Participate in consultation with Development Leads in estimating effort for work assigned.
- Participate in initiatives that improve processes and/or procedures that contribute to performance effectiveness and efficiencies.
- Communicate work progress and all (work related) pertinent information in an accurate and timely manner to the Development Leads.
- Performing miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working experience in a commercial software development environment with at least the last 2 years in a senior technical position.
- Significant commercial software development experience in C#.Net and have worked with the following:
- Creating Web Services and RESTful services with Web API
- Working with Reactive Extensions (Rx)
- Software as a Service (SaaS) platforms, Azure or AWS
- Entity Framework
- ASP.NET MVC Framework
- Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
- Linux (Usage and Administration)
- Using jMeter and Visual Studio Enterprise for performance and automated testing of Web Services.
- Integrating applications with Entitlement, Reporting and Billing components etc.
- Proven commercial experience in the software development lifecycle. Experience in Scrum would be an advantage.
- Experience (or strong interest in working) with large and disparate data set.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Initiative and ability to demonstrate a pro-active approach to tasks.
- Ability to empathise with the customer’s viewpoint when designing and developing software.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!