Risk Advisory Senior Consultants (Myanmar or Thailand)
||Yangon, Myanmar / Thailand
||USD 24,000 Per Annum
||17 Mar 2017
Client is one of the big four consulting firm and is the largest private professional services network in the world. They are looking for talents to grow their Risk Advisory practice in Myanmar and Thailand.
Key Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Understand and can communicate broad range of services provided.
- Demonstrate required knowledge and, in addition, an understanding of client’s organisation and business / regulatory environment.
- Communicate the importance of knowledge of roles and responsibilities and standards to team members.
- Display professionalism, discretion and sound judgment.
- Represent information and data candidly, accurately and completely.
- Recognise and take action when issues require additional consultation and/or escalation.
- Willing to take a position that challenges the prevailing opinion.
- Understand professional standards and the importance of regulatory responsibilities.
- Set a positive example in timely adherence to internal and external compliance responsibilities, e.g. independence, time/expense reporting, continuing education, others.
- Understand and participate in project planning, administration and economics, e.g. budgeting, staffing, billing and time analysis.
- Delegate tasks, prioritise and manage assignments of self and others with a focus on completion within budget.
- Demonstrate understanding and application of risk management policies and procedures; escalating issues.
- Maintain a focus on project economics; identifies and recommends opportunities for improved efficiency.
- Readily try new approaches appropriate for new or changing situations.
- Approach assignments outside of comfort level with enthusiasm.
- Recognise ineffective strategies and recommend alternative approaches or solutions to capitalise on change.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics or Banking.
- You will have minimum 5 years relevant experience in either Risk Management, Internal Audit or IT Audit, with significant financial services exposure.
- For Myanmar, excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Burmese.
- For Thailand, excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Thai.
- Experience within a consulting environment is an added advantage.
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence.
- Business acumen and insight to be an effective business advisor to clients.
- Proactive and motivated self-starter with ambition to continue progressing your career.
- Open to Myanmarese (for Myanmar) and Thai (for Thailand) only.
If you are interested, kindly e-mail your updated resume to Daesi at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!