Record to Report (RTR) Team Manager
||Record to Report, Shared Service
||MYR 216,000 per annum
|| 4th April 2018
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is one of the world’s largest dairy co-operative based in Europe. They have recently set up a new Asia Pacific (APAC) Shared Service Centre based in Selangor. They are looking for a Record to Report Team Manager who will be overseeing 10 to 20 FTE in the Record to Report Department.
- Strategy input:
- Contribute to the development of the department strategy and year plan based on own expertise and activities of own team.
- Financial policy:
- Contribute to the development and execution of financial policies for the Record to Report department.
- Record to Report Accounting:
- Management of / accountable for:
- Record to Report accounting, within corporate policies, guidelines and Service Level Agreement (SLA) with internal customer and year plan/budget for own team.
- Operational management of:
- General Accounting, Fixed-asset Accounting, Financial Reporting, Capital Project Accounting & Tax declarations
- Set and monitor tolerances, parameters, users and profiles in the master databases in the ERP.
- Ensure Internal Control Framework (ICF) controls are executed and are compliant to FC control framework.
- Manage escalations from internal customers (Operation Company’s).
- Establish regular engagements with stakeholders.
- Ensure periodical financial and non-financial KPI reports regarding Record to Report and Cash Flow, according to defined formats and procedures and (local) legislation.
- Management information:
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of financial data and provide insights at request or at own initiative regarding financial information by means of periodical and ad hoc reports and/or analyses, based on reporting principles.
- Organizational change and internal control:
- Ensure implementation of organizational change for the Operation company/unit and implementation of internal control (ICF, SOD), in accordance with the internal (corporate) guidelines and applicable legal requirements regarding financial reporting and accounting.
- Exchange of information:
- Exchange knowledge/information and share best practices with stakeholders and FSSC team.
- Process optimization / operational excellence:
- Identify bottle necks in (work) processes and advise regarding improvements in processes and procedures, and ensure implementation after approval:
- Ensure continuous process improvement focused on standardization, quality improvement, and cost minimization.
- Evaluate leading practices and benchmarks.
- Track and measure performance against defined metrics and the SLA. Perform cost/benefit analysis of activities.
- Contribute (or manage) process-optimization and standardization projects, including implementation of process improvements and changes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance.
- Professional Accountancy qualification, e.g. ACCA, CIMA, MICPA, ICAEW will be an added advantage.
- Possess knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS) & finance process.
- Knowledgeable of SAP & experience in a FSSC will be an added advantage.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!