Record to Report Senior Associate (Mandarin/Cantonese/Japanese/Korean Speakers)
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||Up to RM 70,000 per Annum
||29th June 2018
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a British-based multinational medical equipment manufacturing company and they support the healthcare industry in more than 100 countries. They are setting up a new APAC Finance and HR Shared Service in Malaysia, and they are looking for Record to Report Senior Associates (4 headcounts). This role in the Company’s Global Business Services (GBS) is to deliver the service to meet Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and KPIs, also to ensure positive Voice of Customer feedback.
- Perform monthly intercompany and GL reconciliations
- Prepare and post month end close journals
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/annual reports
- Prepare statutory reporting and validation
- Perform bank statement reconciliations
- Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Understanding of end to end business transactions in the domain.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Commerce, Finance, Business Administration or equivalent.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in R2R solutions.
- Accounting experience( regular journal entries, understanding monthly and quarterly close calendars).
- Good understanding of Balance sheet category reconciliations.
- Understanding of Fixed Assets and Intercompany would be an added advantage.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Accounting ERP (SAP ) is required.
- Hands on experience to work on tools like MS Excel ( usage of statistical functions, run detailed analysis on data sets), MS Power point.
- Excellent English communications skills written and verbal.
- Fluent in spoken & written either in Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese or Korean.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Rachel at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!