Quality Assurance/Software Testing Engineer
||MYR 43,200 – 62,400 per annum
||6th June 2018
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a global enterprise solutions provider with over 20 years of experience. They specialise in retail merchandising, innovation and comprehensive enterprise solutions for reputable retailers across Asia, Europe and the Middle East. They are looking for Quality Assurance/Software Testing Engineer (2 headcounts).
- Perform full range of testing activities required, including unit, integration, regression & performance tests, based on the project being tested.
- Write and execute test scripts (manual & automated), document test result, log all software defects and track defects to closure.
- Proactively identify test issues and potential improvement areas.
- May involved testing for multiple projects.
- Consult with development engineers in resolution of problems.
- Must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Business IT or related IT subjects with at least 1 year of experience in the retail industry, software quality testing or software development.
- Knowledgeable in the following areas will be an added advantage:
- Software development life cycle
- Software testing life cycle
- Testing Management
- Testing Automation
- Retail Merchandising
- Able to fluently write, read and converse in English and Mandarin literacy will be an added advantage.
- Open only to Malaysians.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Cindy at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!