||Up to MYR 206,000 per annum
||16th August 2018
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a global leader in providing information, analytical and marketing services to organizations and consumers to help manage the risk, reward of commercial and financial decision. They are looking to recruit QA Manager.
- Evaluate QA requirements for complex and multiple projects, directing workstream QA leads and architects to define the test strategy for each.
- Manage multiple workstreams or projects of QA work, ensuring that QA leads observe standard process, planning, dependency management and communication to the Business.
- Manage the implementation and use of various types of testing cycle:
- Functional Testing
- Integration Testing
- Non-functional Testing
- Performance Testing
- Systems Testing
- Develop master test / implementation plans across workstreams / projects and provide coordination across teams and sites where applicable.
- Manage the creation, deployment and strategic use of department test environments.
- Support QA management on special projects and proposals.
- Provide line management where necessary for team of QAs assigned to project, including objective setting, development and appraisal.
- Assist in recruitment of high calibre team members.
- Own development to maintain technology expertise, keeping current with evolving quality testing techniques.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Excellent knowledge of relevant computing platforms and automated test tools.
- Able to quickly gain good knowledge on the usage of the Company’s multiple software applications, including business use.
- Strong knowledge of Quality Assurance methodologies, including automation and performance testing and other specialist areas.
- Experienced in managing a team 10-12 people and dealing with external clients.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, with proactive desire to unblock issues that restrict progress.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Proactive in providing the business with information it needs to act on.
- Excellent influencing skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and able to observe basic project management principles especially change management and impact assessment.
- Good stakeholder management skills.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Daesi at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!