QA Engineer – Team Lead/Senior
||Up to MYR 132,000 per annum
||17th August 2018
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a global leader in providing information, analytical and marketing services to organizations and consumers to help manage the risk, reward of commercial and financial decision. They are looking to recruit QA Engineer- Team Lead/Senior (Team lead-4 headcounts/Senior-2 headcounts).
- Evaluates application requirements and design documents, working closely with Product Management, systems engineers and architects to contribute to the test strategy for projects.
- Creates and maintains test data and regression test suites, including automation as a matter of course.
- Proficiency in developing, maintaining, reviewing and enhancing comprehensive test plan and test cases to cover functional and non-functional tests and automation
- Report, research, and validate and track complex defects with consistent high quality
- Proactive in issue and risk escalation, through effective collaboration and influence.
- Communicating testing status on a timely manner to QA lead and stakeholders as appropriate to ensure progress is known and team credibility is high.
- Researches tools and technologies that will allow increasing test coverage and minimize testing cost
- Provide accurate test estimates and schedule, proactively discussing and agreeing this with team and stakeholders.
- Proactively contributes in retrospectives and defect escape analysis for completed projects
- Owns and drives improvement initiatives within QA and GSG.
- Proactively share knowledge and best practices with more junior team members to enhance their skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Good knowledge of relevant computing platforms and automated test tools.
- Good knowledge and hands on usage of Company’s multiple software applications, including business use.
- Strong knowledge of Quality Assurance methodologies, including automation and performance testing and other specialist areas.
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and influencing skills, and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good organization skills and able to observe project management principles especially change management and impact assessment
- Strong personal leadership, team engagement, and stakeholder management skills.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Daesi at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!