Professional Services Consultant & Team Leader
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||Up to MYR 96,000 per annum
||6th August 2018
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange (SGX), creating technologies to enable the Digital Economy and are in the foundation of computing principles, grounded on mathematical models. Their solution suite provides retail banks with a range of banking software that enables them to address their core banking, customer management, online banking, mobile banking and card management requirements.
They are looking for Professional Services Consultants & Team Leader to be part of their Retail Banking team to provide implementing services for Card Management Solutions for their clients, and these consultants are reporting directly to the Professional Services Manager.
- Design and implement custom development applications and interfaces for clients
- Write robust code that adheres to defined standards and raise the bar with respect to quality
- Specify and manage enhancements to be implemented under change management control
- Provide application and technical implementations, and to deliver external and internal support on a regular basis
- Develop and maintain client relationships, requiring deep technical and functional expertise
- Assist Project Manager in providing technical consultancy in project/CR
Additional Responsibilities for Team Leader:
- Provide hands on development and mentoring as necessary for other members of the development team (onsite and offshore)
- Review developer codes and resolve issues faced by developer
- Understand requirements and translate business needs into technical specifications
- Ability to work on many projects or customization in various stages concurrently
- Participate in robust debate on technical solutions along with Application Architects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant fields.
- Proficiency in modern programming language like Java / J2EE / COBOL
- Experience with development and deployment on a Unix platform
- Knowledge on RDBMS of DB2 or Oracle
- Knowledge of credit/debit card business processing is a must
- Ability to create project work breakdown and status reporting
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Can work independently
- Be able to travel locally and overseas
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Cindy at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!