Procurement Support Operations Specialist
||MYR 48,000 – MYR 72,000 per annum
||9th October 2018
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a subsidiary of a global insurance organisation. They are a regional hub for the Insurance group’s shared services supporting the company’s insurance and finance operations across different businesses. They are looking for Procurement Support Operations Specialist (3 headcounts).
- Supplier Enablement:
- Support supplier enablement activities on Ariba Network including but not limited to supplier communications, supplier data setup and work closely with Ariba supplier enablement team.
- Communicate internally with supplier relationship owners and externally with suppliers.
- Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM):
- Support general enquiries on CLM.
- Support CLM Contract Workspace creation & amendment.
- Ensure sourcing process compliance prior to contract signing.
- Procure-to-Pay (P2P) Support:
- Provide business support to internal users and external suppliers on business process related to the Ariba System. e.g. catalog, contract and commodity code related questions and identify catalog/contract opportunity.
- Maintain the procurement related vendor master data, process and forms for the Ariba and other system.
- Raise purchase requisition, perform goods received and follow through until payment.
- Ariba Sourcing:
- Ensure vendor is ready for Ariba Sourcing event and train the vendors how to use system.
- Support sourcing event until completion.
- Catalog Enablement:
- Upload catalog in ARIBA for the use of P2P.
- Activate / Deactivate catalog.
- Ensure compliance against sourcing process.
- Report & Data Analytics:
- Generate report for the use of business units from ARIBA.
- Prepare report dashboards for business units and customize according to their business requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in procurement field.
- Experienced in SAP ARIBA.
- Preferably with Shared Services experience.
- Good command of English.
- Open to Malaysians only.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Cindy at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!