Procurement Support Operations Specialist (Thai Speaker)
||Up to MYR 84,000 per annum
||5th March 2019
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a subsidiary of a global insurance organisation. They are a regional hub for the Insurance group’s shared services supporting the company’s insurance and finance operations across different businesses. They are looking for a Procurement Support Operations Specialist (Thai Speaker).
- Supplier Enablement:
- Support supplier enablement activities on Ariba Network including but not limited to supplier communications, supplier data setup and work closely with Ariba supplier enablement team.
- Communicate internally with supplier relationship owners and externally with suppliers on the enablement process.
- Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM):
- Support general enquiries on CLM.
- Support CLM Contract Workspace creation.
- Procure-to-Pay (P2P) Support:
- Provide business support to internal users and external suppliers on business process related to the Ariba System. e.g. catalog, contract and commodity code related questions and identify catalog/contract opportunity.
- Maintain the procurement related master data, process and forms for the Ariba and other system.
- Ariba Sourcing:
- Ensure vendor is ready for Ariba Sourcing event and train the vendors how to use system.
- Support sourcing event until completion.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics, Business Management or equivalent.
- 2-3 years working experience in procurement related working experience is an added advantage.
- Good proficiency in Thai Language, reading, writing & speaking.
- Excellent command in English.
- Fast learner and flexibility in roles expansion.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Adaptable in fast-paced environment.
- Analytical skills.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Cindy at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!