||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||Up to RM108,000 per annum
||24th April 2019
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is an international multi-skilled solution provider providing digital enablement services to industries such as Financial Services, Telecommunications, Education, etc. They are looking for a Network/Security Engineer.
- Assist project deployment when needed.
- Response and handle customer incident, change and operation ticket (backup, reporting, preventive maintenance).
- Participate in standby rotation.
- Consulting and Advisory on Subject Matter
- A Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information systems management, or IT.
- Years of experience at least 6 years of related experience.
- Certified/Exposure on ITIL practices is preferable.
- Technical competencies:
- Participate in project and support (office/off-office hour) related to:
- Security: WAF, Cisco ASA, Fortigate, Palo Alto, Mcafee IPS, Mcafee DLP, SIEM, NGAV or Advanced Endpoint, MDM, NAC, Assessment (Pentest, Load test).
- Network: Cisco router and switches, Cisco Nexus, F5/ Citrix Netscaler Load Balancer, Riverbed Steelhead, Forcepoint, Cisco Meraki, Cisco Aeronet.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!