Managing Consultant – Finance Transformation
||Management Consulting, Financial Services, Outsourcing
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||MYR 240,000 Per Annum
||4th Apr 2018
Our client is one of the top consulting firms. Their Finance Transformation arm supports clients in different industries with assessing their finance strategy and vision, and helps design and implement change to their finance organization, process and systems to improve the overall value of finance.
- Vision and Strategy for Finance: Assist the finance function to define value propositions for finance roles and to execute its future Finance strategy.
- Business Process Review: Assess the current performance of the finance function and identifying areas of improvements in efficiency and effectiveness.
- Process Design: Standardise and simplify processes to enable cost effective operations with the best use of technology.
- Shared Services: Perform feasibility study on the scope of centralization and develop business case to support the implementation. Assisting the client in designing and setting up their shared service centres or selecting and managing outsourcing providers.
- Fast Close and Reporting: Assess the month-end closing and reporting process, identify areas of improvements and make recommendations to enable quicker and more efficient closing process.
- Performance Management: Assist the finance to define an effective set of performance measures and KPIs which will focus the business on the delivery of strategy and business plans.
- Budgeting, Planning and Forecasting: Standardize and improve planning processes to create alignment and synergies, develop the vision for the end-state planning cycle with a clearly articulated process and system improvement roadmap including key milestones, expected benefits and impact of technology.
- Comfortable working with Finance Leaders and C suites.
- A good honours Degree from a recognised university.
- At least 8 years of relevant working experience in similar capacity.
- Strong and proven Project Management experience.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command of English is mandatory.
If you are interested, kindly e-mail your updated resume to Daesi at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!