||Software Development, Telecommunication
||Up to 96,000 per annum
||21th August 2018
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is listed on the Stock Exchange of Malaysia since 2001 and has been in operation for more than 20 years. They provide a full suite of domestic and international connectivity such as broadband services, and data centre solutions to the Enterprise, SME, Wholesale and Consumer markets.
They are looking Java/PHP Programmer.
- Perform software support and enhancement based on User Requirement and Patches Release assigned by System Analyst
- Prepare software test plan and manage full testing cycle on projects to ensure project meeting requirements and expectation
- Ensure quality software enhancement in terms of functionalities, reliability, performance, security and ease of maintenance
- Conform to standard development convention and good design practices
- Prepare technical and business documentation, and to ensure all project documents/codes are properly managed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in Software Development Lifecycle (i.e. Waterfall, Agile & Incremental)
- Able to translate business requirements into system designs, solutions and design concepts using tools as UML and flowchart to express system design needs
- Well versed in relational database design and implementation (MS SQL Server)
- Experienced in Enterprise/Mobile/Gaming Application Development under Linux OS Environment and familiar with JBOSS Fuse – Camel ESB/ Active MQ/ PHP
- Good programming skill set
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Cindy at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!