Java/PHP/Perl Developer (All Levels)
||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||Up to MYR 96,000 per annum
||13th February 2018
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is one of the top telecommunications company in Australia. They provide a diverse range of communication services to residential users, wholesale customers, small and medium enterprises (SMEs), government and large corporate enterprises. They have recently set up a Regional IT team in Malaysia and are looking for Java/PHP/Perl Developers (All Levels) to provide IT support to the Australian region. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to travel to Australia for training.
- Application design, development & architectural of solutions to the Company.
- Provide application requirement analysis, solution design, specification & undertake development on key systems.
- Provide support to business applications.
- Collaborate with various business stakeholders, project managers, business analysts & other developers to achieve high standards in project delivery & post-deployment software support.
- Minimum a Bachelor’s Degree in Computing Science / Engineering or any equivalent field.
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Experience with one or more of the following programming skills:
- Java, Hibernate, Spring
- PHP, Drupal, Perl
- MYSQL, HTML, CSS
- Continuous Integration Tools
- Experience working with geographically dispersed teams will be an added advantage.
- Excellent time management, coordination, accuracy & attention to detail.
- Excellent analysis & programming skills, and communication & interpersonal skills.
- Open only to Malaysian residents.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Emily at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!