IT Business Analyst
||MYR 54,000 – 84,000 per annum
||5th October 2018
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is a global enterprise solutions provider with over 20 years of experience. They specialise in retail merchandising, innovation and comprehensive enterprise solutions for reputable retailers across Asia, Europe and the Middle East. They are looking for IT Business Analyst (2 headcounts).
- Perform business analysis, requirements gathering and documentation, which would involve:
- Supporting efforts to assess the client organization’s current state, direction, structure, and requirements.
- Preparation and translation of business requirements documentation into detailed functional and technical specifications which will meet business needs.
- Working with client and project teams to define problems/requirements in key areas and identify potential solutions.
- Presentation, review and validation of captured and documented business and functional requirements with customers and stakeholders.
- Provide consultation to clients on retail merchandising leading practices.
- Act as a liaison between client and development teams, using strong communication skills to elicit, document, analyze and validate business processes, systems, and solution requirements.
- Manage, monitor and update development team on client priorities.
- Validate technical delivery for compliance to functional requirements.
- Plan and execute user acceptance testing and training.
- Bachelor’s Degree. IT, Engineering and Business majors preferred. Prefer a minimum of 2 years experience analyzing business requirements and translating them into functional requirements.
- Must possess good knowledge of the software development life cycle (SDLC), practical understanding of information technology and have the ability to conceptually relate technology to business’ needs.
- Java programming experience and/or retail domain knowledge would be a strong advantage.
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English. Ability to read, write, and converse in Mandarin would be an advantage.
- Required skills:
- Interviewing, probing and information gathering
- Verbal and written communication
- Requirements documentation,
- Interpersonal skills
- Analytical skills
- Decision making
- People management.
- Willing to travel.
- Open to Malaysians only.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Cindy at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!