||Application Development, Telecommunication
||Up to 96,000 per annum
||21th August 2018
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is listed on the Stock Exchange of Malaysia since 2001 and has been in operation for more than 20 years. They provide a full suite of domestic and international connectivity such as broadband services, and data centre solutions to the Enterprise, SME, Wholesale and Consumer markets.
They are looking iOS Developer.
- Involve in software/application development lifecycle including planning, design, coding, development, deploying, testing, implementation, maintenance, enhancement, and documentation.
- Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions.
- ETL coding/scripting for data integration and automation. Maintenance of existing OSS systems like Network Inventory, Fault and Performance Management Systems.
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in mobile technologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of experience in Application Development.
- Have published one or more apps in the App Store/Google Play. Broad mobile development exposure in iOS/Android/Web development.
- Creative and rich of UI/UX experience for iOS/Android Apps.
- Required skills:
- Understand of Web based software/protocols (eg. HTTP/HTTPS, TCP/IP, UDP).
- Ability to work independently on a wide range of assignment.
- Must have strong passion in application development.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Cindy at firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!