||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
||MYR 84,000 – MYR 168,000 per annum
||8th August 2018
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is the largest financial services and leading banking group in South East Asia. They are looking for Investment Consultants (6 headcounts).
- Implement and drive Investment “Business Strategies” at region, focusing on Premier Wealth clients (PWC) to achieve pre-set targets for investment fee based income, asset under management (AUM), cross sell ratio and increase number of new investment clients.
- Joint sales call with Relationship Managers (RMs) and provide investment advisory support i.e. asset allocation and portfolio rebalance to clients based on clients’ needs and risk profiles.
- Execute action plans to address any gaps and undertake corrective measures to achieve Region’s Investment targets.
- Be the point of reference for RMs on Investment products, fund performance, campaigns and enforcer for sales process and governance.
- Work closely with PWC Managers for joint-assessment of RMs’ competencies and skills. Implement training programs and coaching new and existing RMs.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Degree or Master’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management/Economics/Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 5 years’ experience in banking with solid knowledge in sales and marketing of investment related products e.g. Unit Trust, Structured Deposit, Dual Currency Linked Investment, Equity Linked Investment and Retail Investment Bonds.
- CFP qualified will be an added advantage.
- Experience in managing and supporting the distribution channels will be an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to interact with people at all levels.
- Only open to Malaysian.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Rachel at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!