||Internal Audit, Oil & Gas
||Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia
||MYR 72,000-120,000 per annum
||16th April 2018
Client Background & Role Summary:
Our client is an O&G refining company and a listed company. Its main business is to refine and manufacture petroleum products and it is the one of the largest refinery in Malaysia with RM2.9 billion revenue. They are looking for a go-getter internal auditor to join their growing Internal Audit team.
- Examine and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal control, risk management and corporate governance.
- Conduct management and operational audits, and ensure that it complies with laws, regulations, plans, policies and procedures.
- Accountable for designing and executing audit programs, collating information, and also analysing the operation’s systems, controls, risk and governance processes.
- Responsible for reviewing audit working papers to ensure sufficient evidence and the basis of arriving at audit conclusions are clearly documented.
- Summarise and prepare audit reports based on audit observations to be submitted and reported to the Chief Internal Auditor.
- Follow up on audit findings and recommendations. Ensure adequacy and timeliness of appropriate corrective action by the management responsible.
- Carry out investigation and ad hoc assignments as and when required.
- Location Base: Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan.
- Must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Finance / Accountancy / Business Management or equivalent.
- Experienced as an Internal, External or ISO Auditor.
- At least 6 years of working experience in the related field.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in Oil & Gas industry and SAP system will be an added advantage.
If you are interested, kindly email your updated resume to Daesi at email@example.com or click “Apply Now”. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!